Me And My Database - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Leif B. Kristensen
Subject Me And My Database
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Don't know if it's relevant here, but I've recently launched the third
article in a series on my transition from shrink-wrapped genealogy
software on Windows to my own custom PostgreSQL/PHP application running
on Linux. The new article is almost all about PostgreSQL, along with
some rantings about commercial genealogy software and a description on
my "structured document" (or WYSIWYG) PHP interface. Along with this,
I've created a blog about the project.

I wonder if anyone here would want to review the stuff and maybe post
some comments. It's all at <http://solumslekt.org/forays/>, and the
latest article is of course the
<http://solumslekt.org/forays/exodus.php>. The second article in the
series <http://solumslekt.org/forays/blue.php> was my preliminary
PostgreSQL data definition. A lot of it is outdated, but it might be
interesting for someone as well.

Eventually I'll publish the full code, but it's still rather immature.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE