Re: anoncvs still slow - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: anoncvs still slow
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 30 May 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> Depending on what the exact setup is, a friend has a script that should
> help: http://slacker.com/~nugget/projects/postfixrelaymaps/

Thanks, but the script would involve a fair amount of work, since our mail
system isn't based on the pasword file :)  But, I have setup a cron job
that runs every 30 minutes to generate a relay_users map for the MX server
that contains all valid mailboxes on the system ... if someone does notice
an email bouncing to somewhere that *should* work, please do let me know

----