Re: Banners on postgresql.org not running on pgsql? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Banners on postgresql.org not running on pgsql?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 11 May 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> But that's not the level they or many other people put them at. If you'd
> used just about any other database I think it'd be much easier to pass
> it off as 'the right tool', especially if that database clearly didn't
> compete against PostgreSQL (SQLite comes to mind).

Actually, just tried SQLite for my first time for a SASL2 backend ... no
overhead, but don't have to deal with BerkeleyDB stuff anymore ...
terrible CLI though ... then again, I've been using PostgreSQL for so long
that everything else just feels *clunky* ...

----