Re: FAQ DEV 1.16, Link to SQL:2003 Draft is Broken - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: FAQ DEV 1.16, Link to SQL:2003 Draft is Broken
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Monday 01 May 2006 05:43, Volkan YAZICI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seems like link for SQL:2003 draft in Developers FAQ 1.16 [Where can I
> get a copy of the SQL standards?] is broken. Maybe we can replace it
> with some other listed in the
> google.com/search?q=sql_2003_standard.zip+-wiscorp
>
> IMHO, if it won't cause a bandwidth problem, I'd prefer to see SQL
> standards' drafts in the PostgreSQL.org servers.

I believe there are legal issues with us doing such a thing (ie. we'd need
someone to write a version that we are allowed to distribute).

In the mean time, the attached patch updates the link.

--
Robert Treat

Attachment