Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 + PHP5.1.x/4.4.2 + Apache 2.0.55/1.3.34 - Mailing list pgsql-php

From
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 + PHP5.1.x/4.4.2 + Apache 2.0.55/1.3.34
Date
List pgsql-php
> I probably was. Unfortunately, editing the right one
> (which was
> missing, by the way) didn't do me no good. Any other
> ideas, what
> might I be doing wrong?
>

> >> Neil.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris.

1. did you rrestart apache before checking if anything
changed?
2. check this link for throough instructions how to
get everything working - it works on xp home since
i've done it twice.  my guess is works on 2003, too.

http://www.geocities.com/operationsengineer1/

is php_pgsql.dll showing up as installed when you run
phpinfo()?  it could be that your php.ini file isn't
being read.  i have instructions for how to set up an
environment variable that will automatically read
php.ini in the php set of instructions (i think - it
is one of the three).

good luck.