Re: todo items history - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: todo items history
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> > Not really, though the CVS history shows when the item was added.  Many
> > items represent complex threads of discussion, so only the general
> > conclusion is in the TODO list.  Is there an items that is unclear?
>
> The reason I asked this question is because I would like to contribute.
> In fact I proposed my first patch today (of course with Tom's and
> Alvaro's coaching). I thought maybe more is kept than general
> conclusion. I guess I have to search in the CVS history and annoy people
> by asking all kinds of questions.

Usually we can clarify any item, and in fact the discussion details
might have changed since the item was added, so by asking, you get
current information.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com