Re: Support for PostgreSQL 8.1.3 stable - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Support for PostgreSQL 8.1.3 stable
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> The only odbc.ini in my system is at /usr/local/etc/odbc.ini. If I'm not
> wrong, it's for unixODBC configurations. Do you mind posting the file
> location and content(with confidential data obfuscated)?

I don't know maybe someone here could see the problem. I have zero
knowledge about *BSD systems so maybe problem could be there. If I have
same problem I'll try strace to see what happens.
The odbc.ini location depends on configure parameters for unixODBC.

Regards,

Luf