Re: PostgreSQL committer history? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: PostgreSQL committer history?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 01:10:33PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Dirk Riehle wrote:
> > I didn't see any. However, from an economics research perspective,
> > MySQL vs PostgreSQL might be a good case study because it seems much
> > less complicated a comparison than other OSS projects. --Dirk
>
> I know Karim did a lot of research on PostgreSQL, so where is it?

It folded into his thesis and papers.  His subject was open source
in general and we were one of the projects he studied closely.
The conclusions he drew were based on conversations with us and
other open source projects as well as statistics from sourceforge.

--elein