Re: BUG #2402: case insensitive match for unicode doesn't work - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Volkan YAZICI
Subject Re: BUG #2402: case insensitive match for unicode doesn't work
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Apr 21 05:29, Balázs Klein wrote:

Case conversion of multibyte characters related bugs has been resolved
in cvs tip and will be available for 8.2.

> I raised this issue on pgsql.general -
> http://groups.google.com/group/pgsql.general/browse_frm/thread/20aed89ab0e19
> e3d/4771fb1be397afea#4771fb1be397afea
> but there didn't seem to be an easy workaround for this

Please try to search bugs archive before sending any bug report. (IIRC,
this 3rd or 4th bug report with same issue.)

Regards.