From Marc G. Fournier
Subject For those with @postgresql.org mailboxes, please read ...
Date
List pgsql-www
This past weekend, we installed, and got running, a new piece of
AntiVirus/Spam software called MAIA Mailguard ... it is essentially a
front end to Amavisd that allows per-user settings, instead of system wide

I have set it up so that, by default, @postgresql.org is covered in a
blanket that discards all virii, and discards all email's that score >= 20
for spam ...

For those with "personal mailboxes", I encourage you to go to
http://webmail.postgresql.org/maia, login with your IMAP userid/passwd,
and "set your own settings" :)

There are some issues with 'terminology' in the web interface that is
being worked on for the next release, but, for the most part, I've found
the system to be fairly user-friendly ...

I definitely recommend taking a read through the ? (help) section of the
interface, as it explains alot of how things run ...

----