Re: flyer and pg_live - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: flyer and pg_live
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I have some flyer material at http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/Tidbits/
pgflyer.pdf and pgosmm1.pdf.

The first may be a bit out of date.  Someone (Peter?) may have a better
updated version.  The second one is copyrighted by
me but can be copied as is.

I have the openoffice source for these if you want them.

--elein
elein@varlena.com