Re: configure error - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: configure error
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> I am trying to build the driver psqlodbc-08.01.0200 and configure
> (./configure --with-iodbc --enable-unicode)

I have never tried iodbc. So I'm trying send you a common hint.

> returns the following error:
>
> checking for long... yes
> checking size of long... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long), 77
> See `config.log' for more details.

What's in config.log? Maybe 'tail -50 config.log' could be good start point.
I expect there is some source code and error message what's going wrong.

> Has anybody tried to use with success unicode+odbc+psqlodbc driver
> beetween Linux(server postgres) <-> Linux (client) with success?

I have tried unicode + unixodbc + psqlodbc a little bit without troubles.

Regards,

Luf