Re: optimizing db for small table with tons of updates - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kenji Morishige
Subject Re: optimizing db for small table with tons of updates
Date
List pgsql-performance
Cool, looks like I had tried the .pgpass thing a while back and wasn't working,
I realized I had a typo or something in there. It works like a charm. Security
in our intranet is not a big issue at the moment. Thanks for the help!
-Kenji