Re: [ODBC] Unable to Query the datatype varchar of PostgreSQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: [ODBC] Unable to Query the datatype varchar of PostgreSQL Server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Thansk you very much for the inforamtion. We tried  Postgres ODBC Driver
> (ANSI. Now we can view the datatype varchar/text.
>
> But since there is a limitation of Ascii character set, we are unable to
> view Latvian Specific characters.
>
> If you have any idea about this, please let me know.

I'm surprised. There was the time without unicode and the specific
characters were displayed. I don't know your situation.

What database encoding do you have? What client encoding do you have?
Do you try psql client? What do you exactly need?

Regards,

Luf