Re: Archives are borked - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Archives are borked
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> Why don't we set up SSH keys for this so we don't need the rsync daemon?
>>
>> The daemon allows me to setup exclude lists, ssh wouldn't ...
>
> Then perchance a nagios script that will check the rsync daemon?

Actually, the reason why it wasn't is already fixed ... I had, for some
reaosn I can't recall, commented out the entry awhile back ... I suspect
it was when I was mucking around and didn't want the 'visible archives' to
get any errors ... the server rebooted and the daemon didn't come back up
again ...

----