Re: Where to put the new donations page? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Where to put the new donations page?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Saturday 11 March 2006 14:02, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > I also need to find out whether we might have to put the
> > PostgreSQL fund stuff on a separate web page; there are some
> > legal restrictions on what a 501(c)3 can share a web page with.

This seems to be a central issue in the whole thing...  Are we deprecating the
foundation website? If not we could just point to that?  Will SPI adding any
postgres bits on thier site?  If we don't need a sperate site, but we have
multiple pages of content, I could see adding a new top nav bit and
subsequent section pages to cover everything.

> Bleh for new sites, but you knew that :-)
>
> But since I don't know what the fund thingie is, and even less about US
> legal restrictions, I can't comment on that.

lol

--
Robert Treat