Re: How long to produce new CDs? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: How long to produce new CDs?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:19:04 -0800
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

Hello,

> Hey, I'm back from Japan (more about that later) and am seeing two major
> conferences for early April (LWE Sydney and Boston).  How long would it take
> us to produce a new CD-ROM image of the LivePG with 8.1.3 on it?

seeing this thread, is it possible to get some of the new CD-ROMs
to spread them in germany? We founded a usergroup here and have some
events in the next month.

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum