Re: GNU Cash (lack of) support of Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: GNU Cash (lack of) support of Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >This isn't the kind of thing that will help spur Postgres adoption.
> >I don't use GNU Cash and so don't have much incentive to followup on this,
> >but I thought there might be someone in the Advocacy group that might want
> >to talk to the GNU Cash guys about this.
> >
> Does anyone use GNU Cash? I have never ran into it in a commercial setting.

Rats :-(  I do use Gnucash with a Postgres backend and it works great
for me in the 1.8 branch.  I was looking forward to using 2.0 :-(

Is this that Fedora removed Postgres support from Gnucash, or the
Gnucash guys removed it?