Re: PostgreSQL User Map - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PostgreSQL User Map
Date
List pgsql-www
[ CC to www list.]

I am thinking we need to do something automated with the existing email
lists.  It seems self-registration isn't working or isn't prominent
enough.

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com