Re: [HACKERS] how solve diff of API counstruct_md_array between - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: [HACKERS] how solve diff of API counstruct_md_array between
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:45:18AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have developed a patch which creates a new pg_config.h define called
> PG_VERSION_NUM, which is a number like 80200, with no beta/devel
> designation.  I think this will be helpful (eventually) for people
> writing plug-ins.  Attached.

I like it. Arguably the development period between 8.1 and 8.2 could be
designated 80190 (8.1.90) with various betas being 80191-80199. But
hey, having any symbol define the current version is better than
nothing at all.

Thanks for this,

Attachment