Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is Sourcewear defunct? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is Sourcewear defunct?
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is Sourcewear defunct?
List pgsql-www
All:

> Yes - we definitely don't want to be linking to a company claiming to
> support us that don't deliver the goods they take money for. It's not
> fair to the people that don't get their shirts etc, nor does it paint us
> in a good light.

SW appears to have gone out of business in the last 2 months or so.  Their
800 number is not functioning, and I've e-mailed Federico a couple of
times about bulk ordering t-shirts for us to resell without response.

As a pisser, this also means that we won't get the money they pledged us
for 2005.  :-(    And good luck to customers on collecting a refund ... I
suggest calling your credit card company and issuing a chargeback -- you
generally have 90 days to do so.

CafePress, anyone?

--
--Josh