Re: Relation 0 does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Yasuhiro Furuse
Subject Re: Relation 0 does not exist
Date
List pgsql-sql
Alvaro

Thak you for your quick reply.

> Hmm.  Who knows which one of the data-corrupting unfixed
> known bugs in this ancient version caused this particular
Is this  the 'unfixed know bugs' of 7.2.X ? It means the solution
is only upgrading PotgreSQL to 7.3.X ot 7.4.X ?

One more information.  I have rebooted the system after this trouble
happens,
I was able to access database normally and error log messsage never
generated.
But I have not tried to run SQL command 'INSERT INTO SDBA2 SELECT * FROM
VHIST2';
since this is the production environment our clients are using now...