Re: Temporal Databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: Temporal Databases
Date
List pgsql-general
There is also a description of an implementation for timetravel
at http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/122.php

If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know.
I've know postgres's and illustra's timetravel implementations.

--elein
elein@varlena.com

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 10:52:13PM +0100, Bernhard Weisshuhn wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 03:34:36PM -0300, Rodrigo Sakai <rodrigo.sakai@poli.usp.br> wrote:
>

> >   I'm focus on temporal databases (not temporary), and I want to know if anyone here is studying this tecnologies
too.So, we can exchange knowlegment. Specifically, anyone who is trying to implement on postgresql the aspect of time
(temporal).