Re: Backslashes in data in version 8.1.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Nolan
Subject Re: Backslashes in data in version 8.1.2
Date
List pgsql-general
> Could this be a locale issue?  The one where it does not work uses the C
> locale, the others use the default locale, en_US.UTF-8.

Nope, it's not a locale issue, it works on the test system using the C
locale as well as the default locale.

I though I had the backslash issue under control in my PHP app, whatever
changed is apparently affecting both Postgres and PHP.

Any ideas?  Some kind of library issue maybe, such as readline?
--
Mike Nolan