Re: Problem using ODBC from .NET framework - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Problem using ODBC from .NET framework
Date
Re: Problem using ODBC from .NET framework
List pgsql-odbc
> Hi all.  I having an issue with the 8.01.01.02 ODBC driver that is
> installed via the 8.1.x Windows installer.

> Anyone have any ideas whats going on or how I can get back to the 8.0.x
> behavior?

There is newer 08.01 psqlODBC version. Please try the 08.01.0200 version.
We provide a lot of changes (including error reporting).

Feel free to re-post the message if 08.01.0200 is still boken. I'll
appreciate if you include mylog output (from 08.01.0200 driver).

Regards,

Luf