Re: alter superuser... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: alter superuser...
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 10:42:41AM +0300, Sergey Karin wrote:
> Hi, List!
>
> I alter user postgres, that was a superuser in my db cluster.  And now it is
> not a superuser. There are no superusers in my cluster. Yes, I am stupid :)
>
> But are there any abilities to restore superuser excluding initdb?

You can try running in standalone mode. Check the docs, but it amounts
to shutting down the postmaster and running postgres directly. No
multiline queries, no query editing but you are superuser and can fix
stuff up.

Hope this helps,

Attachment