Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Audio interview - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Audio interview
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 11:43:40PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I did an audio interview today, and it is online now:
>
>   http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/2006/02/bsdtalk015-interview-with-postgresql.html

Great interview.  You hit a lot of the high points :)

You mentioned in-place upgrade scripts.  Are those in contrib/
somewhere?  On GBorg?  On PgFoundry?  If not, could you put them
somewhere?  As far as converting them from shell to Perl, I'm sure
you'll find a flock of volunteers to help.

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!