was: [BUGS] BUG #2233: Not a bug - trying to make a donation] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject was: [BUGS] BUG #2233: Not a bug - trying to make a donation]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Core is probably the best place for this, but I guess -advocacy is as
close as it comes in terms of a public list.

Is there any reason not to accept donations via other means, such as
other payment services as well as checks?

Also, while on the topic, some strategic links to Amazon after setting
up a referral account would probably earn some decent cash.

----- Forwarded message from Peter Stys <pstys@ohri.ca> -----