Re: BUG #2204: Feature Req: Unique output column names - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #2204: Feature Req: Unique output column names
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> > It would be nice to have this text in HTML or info format.  This PDF
> > mess is really awkward.
>
> Yeah, that's why I tend to look at SQL92 or SQL99 first ... I have those
> drafts in plain-ASCII format, which is so much easier to grep and copy.
> Would love to lay my hands on plain-ASCII SQL2003.

What I use is the text version I extracting using pdf2text (or something
like that).  While the formatting is very awkward, it is at least
greppable.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
The easiest way to resolve [trivial code guidelines disputes] is to fire