Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup
Date
Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup  (Ludek Finstrle <luf@pzkagis.cz>)
List pgsql-odbc
> > > The attached patch cleans up the 64 bit compiler warnings in
> > > odbcapi30.c.
> >
> > I'll try it today or tomorrow (I hope).

I'm a little bit late. I had problems with my 64-bit box during weekend.
I have installed pgsql and unixODBC now. I hope I finish this work today.

> Thanks - I should add that I'm not sure how to deal with the other ones.
> I think it needs someone far more experienced in 32/64 bit issues than
> me to think about it.

I take a look on it but I think I'm less experienced in C and I have no
experience with 32/64 bit issue.

Regards,

Luf