Re: Missing make files, etc - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Susemail
Subject Re: Missing make files, etc
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sunday 22 January 2006 23:13, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Thank you.  Here is the output:

@linux:~/bin> gpg --verify pgadmin3-1.4.1.tar.gz.sig
gpg: Signature made Sat 10 Dec 2005 04:47:04 AM HST using DSA key ID 1A19643B
gpg: Good signature from "Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 752C 3D8A 5274 C381 9231  7EAA 9602 0E04 1A19 643B

So does this mean the copy of pgadmin3 I have is not corrupted?  Or must I do
another check with the primary key fingerprint?
Jerome