BUG #2182: Internal account lookup failure: - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Anantha Prasad
Subject BUG #2182: Internal account lookup failure:
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2182
Logged by:          Anantha Prasad
Email address:      aprasad@fs.fed.us
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.2-1
Operating system:   Win2000 Prof
Details:

I had not installed PostGreSQL on this computer before. When I use the
installer, it gives the foll. message and rolls back the installation.

"Internal account lookup failure: No mapping between account names and
security IDs was done."

Tried with other user names etc. but cannot proceed.