Re: [Gforge-admins] PgFoundry Move - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: [Gforge-admins] PgFoundry Move
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> Too many cooks

I thought lack of that was why things weren't getting done ...

> not wanting to step on toes

Step on some toes, we've had a server in place for this for almost a year
now, having a few toes step'd on might have gotten this moving forward
faster ...

> not knowing if we had a place to store the master repository

Put it onto the main vServer for now, moving it should be a matter of
rsync'ng it to a different server after, no?

> bringing it up because I've been too busy with work and other projects

That's always a big one ...

> us not having general sys admin discussions about pgFoundry.

We have a list for it, so no reason why those discussions haven't happened

----