Re: Parameters.Refresh error. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date
Re: Parameters.Refresh error.  (Ludek Finstrle <luf@pzkagis.cz>)
List pgsql-odbc
> >I will gladly test this, but where can I find psqlodbc 07.03.0207?
>
> I found a zip with 07.03.0200.  I will try it out as soon as possible
> and let you know what I find.  It might be a day or two.

I'm sorry stop this activities. I'll try it at home myself.
It would be better when I do it.

BTW maybe I have bad informations. It seems that psqlodbc doesn't fully
support ODBC 3.0 specification. It's needed by OLE-DB to ODBC bridge
that ODBC driver has to support 3.0 revision 1 at least.
So maybe it's long term isssue.

Regards,

Luf