Re: Parameters.Refresh error. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 06:13:46PM -0600, Adam Biser napsal(a):
> Ludek Finstrle wrote:
> >Yes, I got it. But I'm not closer to find the problem. I'm working on it
> >for 3 hours (now). I only read on MS site that Parameters.Refresh can
> >be used for SELECT statement. Where can I find documentation for
> >Parameters in ADO?
>
> Does this link help you?
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ado270/htm/mdmscadoobjmod.asp

Yes and no. It show me that the code you wrote is ok. But it doesn't
give me an idea how to fix it :-(

> Sorry this takes such a large chunk of your time.  If I can be of any
> addition assistance, please let me know!

Could you test if the test app works with psqlodbc 07.03.0207?
I have to solve two simplier bug reports. I hope I return my focus to
this problem tomorrow or in the begin of next week. I have two hints
but I don't know if it helps me. I found no documentation what
ODBC driver has to support to work correctly with OLE DB to ODBC
Microsoft bridge. And there is no error raising in psqlODBC mylog.

Please be patient

Luf