Re: Antw: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why? which dll ?? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Antw: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why? which dll ??
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

  I'm sorry I'm out of problem. I don't monitor this thread as Dave
responds.

> > I've  reinstalled the newest postgres v8.1.2 win32 msi
> > (http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=bin
> > ary%2Fv8.1.2%2Fwin32%2Fpostgresql-8.1.2-1.zip)
> > from the pgfoundry
> > http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=odbc
> > %2Fversions%2Fdll%2Fpsqlodbc-08_01_0102.zip

Could you try the newer "development snapshot"? There is the newest one
here:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1000510&group_id=1000125&atid=538
(at the bottom of the page - psqlodbc-setpos.zip)
Note: there is only two DLLs which replace files from realease version.

> Other that that, I'm stumped. Perhaps someone else can run the test and
> see what happens. Or maybe someone else has an idea.

Could you write me few lines about it? Maybe link to related archive.
I try to read this in archive but it's blind for me. There is several
threads and I don't know which one I may follow.

> It might be worth posting the full VB project you are using, just in
> case there's a copy n paste error or something in it.

It is the best for me if you create minimalistic example which show the
problem and send it to me compiled (I have no VB compiler or I know
nothing about it).

Regards,

Luf