Re: Parameters.Refresh error. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> >Please could you send here full mylog output (turn on in Global and
> >DataSource dialogs). It helps us to find the problematic place.
> >
> Attached you will find the mylog output as well as the comm output (if
> that will help).

Are you sure you posted the right mylog output? I think this is output
of the problem with parameter count = 0. I hoped you send mylog output
with crash in Refresh.

Please, could you send me steps which lead to problem (I don't know ADO).
I don't fully understand what SQL command do you use, ...
I don't see the SQL command from SQLPrepare in mylog output. Could you
post it?

Regards,

Luf