Re: BUG #2144: Domain NOT NULL constraints ignored in rules - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John Supplee
Subject Re: BUG #2144: Domain NOT NULL constraints ignored in rules
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

> OK, got it.  Patch for 8.1 is attached if you need it.
> Thanks for the test case.

Wow, thanks for the quick work.  But since I can solve the problem with NOT
NULL constraints directly on the column I will wait for the next release to
test it (I don't have the source on my machine).

BTW, I also observed the same behavior in 8.0.5 as well.

John Supplee