Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why ? which dll ?? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why ? which dll ??
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> > Updateable recordsets are broken since begin of rewrite to libpq
> > library. This is the problem.
>
> Updateable cursors have *always* been broken. It's an experimental
> feature prior to 8.0 which has never had all the kinks worked out.

I'm sorry I mean completely broken (it has never worked in 08.01).
You can have a luck with older releases. It's only partialy broken there.

Why it's in documentation when the support was *always* broken?
I hope the example in documentation is working in older releases.
I hasn't tested it.

Regards,

Luf