Re: weird regression test issue CVS HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: weird regression test issue CVS HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> initdb: input file
> "/home/chriskl/pgsql/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/install//ho
> me/chriskl/local/share/postgresql/postgres.bki" does not belong to
> PostgreSQL 7.5devel

> I wiped the src/test dir, re cvs up'd and did gmake test again and it
> still happens.  What's going on?

Did you try a "make distclean"?  I'm not sure that the makefiles have a
dependency from configure.in to postgres.bki, so the .bki file may not
have gotten rebuilt when the revision number went to 7.5devel.  What is
the revision number at the front of the complained-of file, anyway?