Re: Next development steps? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Next development steps?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> OK, so to get things moving, I think we should look to release a stable
> version (08.01.0200) as soon as possible, and then branch a stable version
> from that. Are there any outstanding issues to resolve/commit before we can
> think about doing that? The only one I can think of is Tom's 64bit concerns
> which I really think we need to fix first, but requires a suitable machine
> to properly test on of course.

I don't think release have to wait for this one.

There are known bugs:
- report for sqlstate (1000495) - I try to solve it now.
  + 1 waiting
- SEGFAULT during SQLCancel (1000475)
  + 0 waiting
- private announce about problems with Text larger than X bytes
  + 1 waiting

I don't know what all you want to give into new release.

There is also two cleanup patches after psqlodbc-8.01.0105 which isn't
tested by users. I think we can't apply these cleanup patches to
stable version. It show us a little bit more backend_tuples behaviour.

Regards,

Luf