patch for cleanup manual_result - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject patch for cleanup manual_result
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

  I hoped I can remove whole manual_result. But I found that it can stay
still in code. Reasons:
1) PGAPI_GetTypeInfo - doesn't fill result with unicode string
2) SQLColumns, SQLTables, ... create answers manualy (it direct create
     column informations - so it's SQL could not be parsed)

I change defaul manual_result now to FALSE. I removed a lot of
manual_result conditions in source code.

I tried build and test driver with this patch. I don't see problems.
But it needs to be huge tested.
If noone report bugs in patch I'll try release new development
snapshot before X-mas.

Please review and comment patch

Thanks,

Luf