Re: psqlODBC 8.01.0105 Development snapshot - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: psqlODBC 8.01.0105 Development snapshot
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> >   I announce new development snapshot with this informations:
> > Release Name: psqlodbc 8.01.0105
>
> Um, it might be nice of you create a CVS tag for snapshot releases (as

It's not compiled from CVS only. There is some patches which isn't
commited yet. May I still create CVS tag?

> was done in the past) and if you provided the source code somewhere.
> This is "open source" software after all.  And making binary only
> releases might also be considered a license violation.

I think all patches goes through pgsql-odbc mailing list so if anyone
would get the source he can. I don't think over a license violation.
If you think it's license violation I have to remove older dev
snapshots (it's too time consuming to get source for it) and I'll add
source code for latest dev snapshot).

What's your opinion?

Thanks

Luf