Re: Does postgresql-odbc work on 64-bit platforms? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Does postgresql-odbc work on 64-bit platforms?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

> > This is same problem for me. I have no 64 bit box right now :-(
> > Maybe I'll have access to linux box after Xmas (if I enforce dual
> > boot on new notebook).
>
> I can give you access to a linux box if you like, just not a 64 bit one.

Oh, my head was faster than hands ... I mean 64 bit linux box ;-)
I have access to linux. I'd like linux more than windos ,,,
The server I had point is linux box.

> Plus of course, you do have a shell account of pgfoundry.org.

This I don't know. Where can I find more info about it?

Thanks,

Luf