Re: ERROR - no error information available - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: ERROR - no error information available
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> The funny part is that the driver I was originally using has been working
> fine for a long time. This just recently started happening. I loaded new

Do you change ODBC driver for PgSQL? What version had you used?
Could you create mylog with ODBC driver which was working properly?

> data into the database for testing purposes, however, this **shouldn't**

Are you sure? What about unicode chars? I see no unicode char but
traversing so much fetched rows ...
Did you try ANSI driver?

> The error(s) happen intermittently in the code when tracing. Sometimes
> things go nuts when it's in the initialization phase, and other times it's
> deeper in the app when buttons are clicked, etc. Again, weird.

Could you log in your application if ODBC driver return what you expect?

Regards

Luf