Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jan de Visser
Subject Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 07 December 2005 12:53, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Jan de Visser wrote:
> > So my question again: Would it be OK to allow TMJOIN on an ended but
> > non-committed tx with the same Xid? Like so:
>
> Looks OK to me. Looking at the XA spec, the end + start(TMJOIN)
> sequence is valid, so we should support if we can.

Great. So shall I clean up my patch (error messages etc) and send it here? Or
how does that work? I'd also like to submit my changes to BaseDataSource
allowing for loglevel to be set...

> - Heikki

JdV!!

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com