Re: Letting a function return multiple columns instead of a single complex ones - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Volkan YAZICI
Subject Re: Letting a function return multiple columns instead of a single complex ones
Date
List pgsql-general
On Dec 07 12:34, A.j. Langereis wrote:
> I have two questions: fist of all, is there any function in pg like
> oracle's rownum?

[Does Postgresql have a similar pseudo-column "ROWNUM" as Oracle?]
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-05/msg00123.php

--
"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe
that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but