Re: Using a 250GB RAID10 server for postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rory Campbell-Lange
Subject Re: Using a 250GB RAID10 server for postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
In the absence of replies (and sorry to bombard the list), I should
clarify my question:

    Is it OK to use logical volume management to run an xfs partition
    hosting postgres data?

(The server specs are below.)

Thanks for any replies.

Rory