Re: ODBC driver failure - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: ODBC driver failure
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> > I think psqlodbc-server_side_prepare.diff and
>
> Which ones that one? - I lost track :-(

This is included in psqlodbc-08.01.0102.

> > psqlodbc_server_side_prepare2.diff are good enough. But I'm waiting if
> > Rainer send steps which leads to bug.
>
> Got that one.

Do you mean diff or sequence of steps?

> time to investigate further please?

I have a lot of other work. Maybe later.
There is problem with bytea, Autocommit and Cancel, ColAttribure (maybe
this is problem of VB6 RowCount).
When there is no one report it. I didn't investigate it in near future.
And there is question of cleaning old unused code.

Luf