Re: Data showing up as #Deleted in Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Data showing up as #Deleted in Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> Then I noticed that it was only one particular table that was having
> problems.  It occurred to me that this table had several fields of
> type "text", one of which had rows in which this field had close to

It seems current ODBC driver has problem with "text". Please could
you fill bug report with attached mylog output to psqlodbc bug
tracker at pgFoundry.org?
You could attach minimalistic exe file with table specification. It
helps us reproduce the problem by us.

Thanks

Luf